Wednesday, September 10, 2014

I’ve Missed This

Hello, everyone!  I’ve been missing a while, but I assure you it isn’t because I’ve lost my way in the jungle or because I’ve gotten lazy or lack motivation.  In fact, it’s been the opposite.  I’ve been consumed for the last several months by an important exam that I had looming over my head and have spent day-and-night prepping for it.
 
Sadly, it has kept me away from writing for months now (Comicon being the sole exception).  My kids have been such sports about dad studying night-and-day and my personal life has…well, there hasn’t really been a personal life.

But, that’s all changed, now.  Even as I ground away at studying, my mind would wander to what I want to do to finish out my Proceena Trilogy.  Where do I take the Clabar fortunes now?  What other characters play a role? What are the conflicts?  How is this long journey going to end?

Then, there’s Lunatic City I have to get it finished, as well.  I’m waiting on final word from my beta readers and I have to put the final touches on it before sending it off to my wonderfully patient editor, Stephanie.  I have some marketing ideas for this one, so stay tuned for news on this dark and gritty detective-noir story.

I really missed writing.  It’s become a real passion and I’m anxious to move forward and finish what I've started with Proceena and the Clabars.  I have other ideas rattling around in this ole head of mine, and (while I enjoy having a couple of different stories going to keep things fresh) I don’t want to move on to those until I've closed out the big project I’m on right now.


So, I’m going to keep this short so I can get back to that thing I’ve missed so much and (I hope provide you with the quality stories you’ve been waiting for.

No comments:

Post a Comment