Sunday, July 27, 2014

Tampa Comicon!

It has been a long, crazy summer, and, boy, has it been an exciting one for me! I've been consumed by prepping for advancement in my main career.  That burden will be behind me in early September, but I haven't let my writing stagnate. 

I've finished my first draft of my soon-to-be-released Lunatic City, a detective-noir story that takes place on a colonized moon.   It's been sent to my beta readers and I hope to do some tweaking and send it to my editor in September.  I hosted a giveaway on Goodreads, and the interest it has generated in my work has been very gratifying.  The first words of the final installment of my Proceena Trilogy are on the page, and I'm hoping for a New Year release!

None of that, however, is the exciting news.  I'm pleased to announce that I will have a booth at the Comicon convention in Tampa August 1-3!  It is late notice.  I fund my own projects and I can assure you, getting into one of these conventions is very expensive and I got in "under the wire". But I am in, and I will be there!

I welcome you all to come out a see me.  Come by and pick up an autographed copy of Procythian Reign or The Proceena Crusade, or better yet, both.  The price will be right.  Regardless, stop by and chat.  I always enjoy a good conversation, especially if it involves science fiction.  

I look forward to finishing out the summer with a bang and keeping the momentum going into the fall!  Come on out and see me.  And don't forget: Amazon Prime members can read my books for free!

http://www.tampabaycomiccon.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment